Doubletree Discounts — Now Better Than Ever!

Navigate through the Maze that is Double Tree and Find Your Room

The last time I took a trip to Sacramento was when we stayed in the Double Tree Hotel with discounted hotel reservations. I arrived later than my check-in time, but I called to inform them so they were able to hold my room for me. Even in the wee hours of the morning, the front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating.

They processed my reservation very swiftly. When I handed them my exclusive coupons, they checked to verify if it was real, and they gave me the discount after they did so. They gave me my room number and told me where to go, but I ended up getting lost for a quarter of an hour. There were so many hotel wings and the labels weren’t helpful at all.

Nevertheless, when I finally found my room, I entered and saw how wonderful it was. The room was very spacious and was well-furnished. Apparently, the hotel had been recently renovated and they did a good job, at least in the rooms. I had a good sleep that night because the bed was comfortable and the air conditioning was working well.

Double Tree Sacramento is Comfortable and Located Well

The next morning, I had breakfast in the hotel. I was a bit disappointed that the meal did not come free with the room accommodation as is common with most hotels and motels; however, the food they served was very good. The service was also quick despite their being so many visitors. The food just kept on coming.

I spent the day shopping in the nearby shops across the street from Double Tree. There were enough shops to keep me occupied the whole late morning and early afternoon which was good because I wanted to kill some time. When I returned to my hotel room later that day, the room was cleaned pristine.

One my favorite bits about staying in this hotel is that the staff was extremely friendly. Every member of the hotel staff I saw greeted me hello and with this welcoming smile. It just brightens my day when that happens. I definitely recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Sacramento.
So what are you waiting for? Get your doubletree discounts and feel the best Vacation of you Life.

If you have any questions, you can reach me at this email address: doubletreehotellocations@gmail.com.

About Double Tree Hotel Locations

I practically live in a hotel because of my frequent trips, and so I have gathered enough information about them to share. Contact me through doubletreehotellocations@gmail.com

Double Tree Hotel Travel Recommendations

If you're looking for a Double Tree Hotel location, you might want to check out first these related sites.

Double Tree Hotel main website

Interesting company history of Double Tree Hotels

Double Tree Hotel Coupons